Step 1 : Kindly Read & Agree to the Following Terms & Conditions Before Registration.
Terms & Conditions for Clients
All clients must read and agree to the following terms & conditions before using our counseling services.
SCOPE OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
DISCRIPTION OF OUR SERVICES & USERS
1. The following are the Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement") for the access and use of any person ("User", "Client" or "You") in BODHI’s online platform through which counseling, consulting, professional advice and any other information are provided (collectively the "Platform"). The platform may be provided, be accessible or be available via multiple websites, devices, platforms and other means, whether owned and/or operated by us or by third parties, including our service user partners and the website / technical outsourced team.
2. Without deviating from the above, the platform may be used among other things to facilitate (a) personal advice and information delivered specifically to you; and (b) general information and content which is publicly available and not transmitted to you personally.
4. When the terms "we", "us", "our" or similar are used in this Agreement, they refer to BODHI ORGANISATIONAL & PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANTS PVT.LTD (BODHI) that owns and operates this Platform.
5. The users / clients / you denote any one from Public, Organisation, companies, corporates and educational institutions as an entity and its employees & students (collectively “organisational clients”).
THE COUNSELORS AND COUNSELING SERVICES
6. The Platform enables you to communicate with a psychologist, counselor, consultant, practitioner, professional, expert, coach, advisor or any other person (collectively "Counselor") for the purpose of getting counseling, information, advice or any other input, benefit or service (collectively "Counseling Services").
7. The Counselors are private practitioners not employees nor agents nor representatives of BODHI. They are freelancers who have agreed to offer their services for an assigned fee through our platform.
8. Our counselors are well qualified with their education & experience in the field of counseling and psychology and BODHI has taken utmost care in engaging their counseling services & expertise. However, We make no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the exact input they offer as advice. However, we will guide you keeping your need in mind to the best suitable counselor.
9. You agree, confirm and acknowledge that although the Counselor may provide the best counseling services through This platform, we cannot assess whether the use of the Counselor, the Counselor Services or the Platform is right and suitable for all your needs.However , we will guide you to the best suitable counselor keeping your need in mind.
USE OF THE PLATFORM
10. The platform is not intended to provide the following services : Medical Care, Psychiatric Counseling & Treatment and any advice on drugs / medicines. And you should disregard any such advice if delivered through this platform.
11. If any client is thinking about committing suicide it is advised to call immediately ‘Suicide Handling Helpline’ like SNEHA INDIA. However if you feel your talking with our counselor will help you to overcome from the above problem our counselor will offer their support in counseling you. Yet, if our counselor infers from your discussion that your suicidal syndrome or tendency may not diminish they will try to contact suicide handling help line or any of your relatives or any organisation you belong to in order to save your life.
12. If any of your actions (if we infer) that may cause harm to you or others or to the organisation you belong to we will notify the appropriate people & authorities. You acknowledge and agree that this platform is not designed for use in any of the aforementioned cases.
13. The website www.bodhi.co.in carries this platform may contain other products and services which are offered by BODHI do not constitute any of the contents of the agreement.
OPERATIONAL PROCESS OF COUNSELING SERVICES
14. Registration Process
- The use of the Platform for counseling purposes requires online registration by the Client.
- Agreeing to the terms and conditions: Before registering it is mandatory to read and agree to the terms & conditions. To agree please click the ‘I agree to the above terms & conditions’ button.
- Registration shall be free of charge and shall be open to all persons (public & organisational clients).
- Organisational clients have to come through their dedicated URL provided by BODHI. The URL will be made available to you by your company or Institution either through official communication or through their website.
- All clients must be at least 18 years of age completed and contractually capable.
- Minors: Those who are not completed 18 years are considered minors and any counseling service offered to them shall be done with the concurrence of the parents (father and / or mother or any legal guardian) only. However service to students /adolescents in the age group of 16-18 can be offered subject to the counselors’ discretion based on the issue at hand. There is no restriction in offering counseling services to the age group between 14-18 for the issues related to career & academics.
- Upon registration, clients may choose a counselor of their choice or seek help from our counseling coordinator to choose the suitable counselor based on their need. Our Counseling Coordinator will earnestly try in connecting the suitable counselor subject to the availability of you and the counselor, criticality of the issue at hand and the preferred language.
15. BOOKING OF COUNSELING SESSIONS
- Counseling Request: Once clients have decided in favor of a particular counseloron the platform or suggested by our coordinator who will liase with you and the counselor to arrange a day & time and mode for online counseling. As follow up a confirmation mail will be sent to client’s e mail ID.
- You are required to share your e mail ID, Skype ID, or Phone numbers as deems fit for the counseling mode.
16. PAYMENT OF FEES:
- Organisational clients are exempted to make payment and they can go directly to the terms&conditions section and agree to the above.
- All the payment is done through third party payment gate and we are not responsible for any default arising out of that transaction as we have no control.
- Any person from public barring organisational clients must look at the charges before making the payment as charges may be varied as per certain services.
- If any allied or related services like ‘psychometric tests’ is offered by us as per the suggestion / recommendation of our counselor separate fees will be charged as per the product / service. This is applicable for all which includes corporate & institutional clients.
- REFUND OF FEES : As a quality provider of a platform to access counselling services, BODHI relies on this Refund Policy to ensure client satisfaction with services provided.
- When a client reports a problem, our initial response is to understand&assist getting their problems to be sorted out. If a counselling session is significantly impacted in either quality of communication or duration of session due to technological problems that are the fault of BODHI / Counselor’s station and the same is notified by the client may apply for refund within 72 hours of the scheduled counselling session. In that case, we will try and reschedule the appointment with the same or alternate counselor and if the same is not workable we will consider refunding the fees subject to the following conditions:
-The problem is due to errors within the BODHI platform.
- The problem is due to technical difficulties by the Counselor.
- Non availability of the counselor due to certain exigencies
- Refund will be paid / transferred within 30 working days to your account (You need to provide your bank account details) after deducting payment gateways’ fees & taxes.
- Fees is charged per session basis and the maximum duration for a session will be 60 minutes only. Any extension of the time will be considered as a new session and one has to follow the registration process again by using their previous ID/ Password.
17. CANCELLATION POLICY
- A Client may cancel a session with a 24-hour advance notice and the same can be rescheduled within 15 days. If the client does not opt for rescheduling cancellation will result in refunding subject to the deduction of payment gateway’s fees and taxes.
- No Show : If a client is ‘not available’ for scheduled counseling for continuously twice will result in cancellation of counseling session and will not be eligible for any refund.
18. NON CIRCUMVENTION
- In order to provide maximum transparency, each counselling relation involves the disclosure of the Clients’ and their Counselor’s identity to each other.
- The clients are obliged during the counseling period or after the counseling period not to circumvent the platform by using their Counselor’s identity to arrange for alternative means of counselling (e.g. by telephone, chat, alternative videoconferencing platforms, or in person at any location except at BODHI’s center) for self or their relatives / contacts. The Client is also obliged to deny any such suggestion by the Counselor.
- You hereby confirm that you are legally eligible&able to enter into a contract.
- You hereby confirm and agree that all the information that you provided in or through the Platform, and the information that you will provide in or through the Platform in the future, is accurate, true, current and complete. Furthermore, you agree that during the term of this Agreement you will make sure to maintain and update this information so it will continue to be accurate, current and complete.
- You agree, confirm and acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any other security information related to your account (collectively "Account Access").
- You agree and commit not to use the account or Account Access of any other person for any reason.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account Access or any other concern for breach of your account security.
- You agree, confirm and acknowledge that we will not be liable for any loss or damage that incurred as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your consent and/or knowledge.
- You agree, confirm and acknowledge that you are solely and fully liable and responsible for all activities that are made by using your Account Access. You further acknowledge and agree that we will hold you liable and responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of the use of your Account Access by any person whether authorized by you or not and you agree to indemnify us for any such damage or loss.
- You agree and commit not to use any abusive, unlawful, threatening, vulgar, obscene, gender biased comments towards our staff and our counselors.
- You agree and commit not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule, regulation or ethical code in relation to your use of the Platform and your relationship with the Counselors and us.
- You agree and commit to immediately notify us, including all the relevant details, in any case that you receive a service from a Counselor not through the Platform or in any case that you are billed by a Counselor not through the Platform.
20. MODIFICATIONS, TERMINATIONS, INTERRUPTIONS TO THE PLATFORM & THE AGREEMENT
- You agree, confirm and acknowledge that we may modify, suspend, or discontinue the Platform, any part of the Platform or the use of the Platform, whether to all clients or to you specifically, at any time with or without notice to you. You agree and acknowledge that we will not be liable for any of the aforementioned actions or for any losses or damages that are caused by any of the aforementioned actions.
- The paragraph headings in this Agreement are solely for the sake of convenience and will not be applied in the interpretation of this Agreement.
- The Platform depends on various factors such as software, hardware and tool, either our own or those owned and/or operated by our contractors and suppliers. We do not guarantee that the Platform will be uninterrupted or that it will be secure, consistent, timely or error-free.
- You agree, confirm and acknowledge that we may modify the agreement / terms & conditions fully or partially any time with or without notice to you.
21. Force Majeure:
- Neither party shall be liable in default of performance of its obligation under the terms of this Agreement if such performance is prevented or delayed for any causes beyond the reasonable control of the parties concerned, like failure of any software, hardware, server or any system.
- Neither party shall be liable in default of performance of its obligation under the terms of this Agreement if such performance is prevented or delayed for any causes beyond the reasonable control of the parties concerned, limited to compliance with any law, regulations or order imposed by any Government, Fire, Explosion, Flood, Earthquake, Storm, Typhoon, Riot, War, Revolution.
- Any disputes whatsoever between the parties which cannot be settled by mutual negotiations will be settled by sole arbitration . Such sole Arbitrator shall be appointed by the Director(s) of BODHI and the proceedings shall be conducted at Chennai, Tamilnadu, India in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and, in respect of any matter relating to such Arbitration, the Courts at Chennai, Tamilnadu,
India will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- This Agreement and our relationship with you shall both be interpreted and governed by solely in accordance with the laws of the State of Tamilnadu, India and not by any other state or country laws.